We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
1. Information about your visits to and use of this website;
2. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of inquiring about our products and services and/or subscribing to our email notifications.
Website Visit Information
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Use of Your Data
1. Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
2. Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
3. Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology.
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Securing Your Personal Data
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.